PDA

View Full Version : I really need some help.

little_gems
30-04-2010, 02:05 PM
i started a post yesterday after i found out ofsted had pulished my report even though ive made a complaint about the factual errors.

I have tried ringing my childminding co-ordinator- not working today
Her manager - couldnt really help
Ofsted - wont take it down - i have now e-mailed as well
NCMA - im not a member so they won't help me i've just rang.
MM - I am a member but no-one's answering

It's drving me mad and i dont no what to do. I'm sure they cant print something if it's not right.

Has anyone got any advise???

I've just had enough off all of it now.

jaja
30-04-2010, 02:27 PM
I would write a letter of complaint against ofsted and threaten leagal action as this is libel and record delivery it, demanding a repsonse within a week or else. I would also ring mm up and tell them and write up anything that happened in the meeting to back you up....

breath and open wine and chocolates and wait to get an answer, if no answer then take it further.......

if you have a website, publish you report on it and then a note saying that you are taking this further as point a, b, c, ,d and so on...

good luck and sending hugs xxxxxxxx

Goatgirl
30-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi :(,
Been racking my brains, trying to think what to do next... Definitely persist with the legal advice at MM. They must answer sometime!? Is there a citizens advice or similar near you that could advise your position legally? After all, this could affect your business and there is an on going investigation... Very unprofessional of Ofsted I think. Isn't there a procedure they should be following as they've had the contents challenged?! This is shocking behaviour on their part.

I think I'd be getting some legal advice from somewhere, then re-contacting Ofsted armed with the info. Knowledge is power :thumbsup:

Hope yo get somewhere with it today, the bank holiday is a long time to have to stew about it...

bws,
Wendy :)

little_gems
30-04-2010, 06:33 PM
i've managed to speak to someone from mm legal team and...... basicaly theres not a lot i can do. :( so looks like it's going to stay there untill ofsted decied what they are doing???

sarah707
30-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Unfortunately Ofsted are a bit of a law unto themselves.

You can lodge an official complaint against them and they will have to take action within a certain time frame but that doesn't mean they have to remove your report from the website within that time... just that they will write to you.

I am so sorry this has happened. I hope on Monday you get someone who will help you. xx