PDA

View Full Version : would you say something??

little_gems
29-04-2010, 08:58 PM
well as some of you are aware i've made a complaint to OFSTED about my recent inspection and about my report. quite a lot of my report was factualy wrong.

Anyway i went onto the ofsted website just to see if they had put it up and they have:mad:

Do you think i should ring and ask them to take it down as it's not correct??

Goatgirl
29-04-2010, 09:00 PM
well as some of you are aware i've made a complaint to OFSTED about my recent inspection and about my report. quite a lot of my report was factualy wrong.

Anyway i went onto the ofsted website just to see if they had put it up and they have:mad:

Yep. First thing in the morning. I'd be fuming!! Take no prisoners...

funfunfun
29-04-2010, 09:00 PM

I would if you have complained i dont think it should be up anyway

wendywu
29-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Yes i would ask the NCMA or MM legal team who ever you are with to pen a really strong letter. Is it slander or libel to print something that is not true. :mad:

little_gems
30-04-2010, 08:32 AM
well i have rang OFSTED and they said there's nothing they can do and its staying on line!!:mad:

cuffleygirl
30-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Of course there is something they can do - they can take it down!

The matter must be resolved before the report can published - NCMA or MM or poss your own solicitor need to act now.

grindal
30-04-2010, 03:17 PM
This happened to me as well. I complained about my report, but the original report still went on line and stayed on line for ages. In fact, even after I had received a paper copy the old report still stayed there for ages - then I phoned and ask why and got a letter telling me it was due to a clerical error.

They did give me a reason for the original report being published despite my complaint, but I cannot remember what it is - sorry :blush: :blush: