PDA

View Full Version : Wine o'clock and only Thursday!

funemnx
29-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Medicinal purposes tonight - 7 year old had a major paddy and hit me!!! She was eating dinner with her sister and punched her in the arm, making her cry so I told her to apologise and that was it. She threw things, kicked, slammed doors, screamed she hated me and she would never come here again, hit me, kicked me, so I got the phone to call mum and counted to 3 unless she apologised. At 3 she did calm down enough to say sorry, but I'm totally in shock. I suppose it all started earlier when I went to collect her from ballet - she was a bit hyper and wouldn't get her stuff together, says what's for dinner and when I told she screams I hate that I'm not going to eat it. I was planning to have a word about her attitude after dinner......

miss mopple
29-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Oh gosh what an awful day you have had :group hug:

I am on the wine too and havent even had dinner yet :blush:

sarah707
29-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Oh crikey! I wonder what brought that on?

Does she have problems at home or school do you think?

Hugs to you xx

funemnx
29-04-2010, 06:23 PM
To best honest, they aren't the best behaved and can be quite rude. I think she was tired, it's a long day with school, after school club AND ballet before dinner!

Gizmo
29-04-2010, 06:35 PM
hope you are ok, I would be getting her mum to buy you the wine, hope you had a very stern word with mum about her behaviour :panic:

Mookins
29-04-2010, 06:50 PM
To best honest, they aren't the best behaved and can be quite rude. I think she was tired, it's a long day with school, after school club AND ballet before dinner!

perhaps you should explain to mum you think its all too much for her...defo sounds like someones tired

x x

The Juggler
29-04-2010, 08:10 PM
poor you! I had a grumpy 10 year old today who after I spoke to him about not wearning his seatbelt correctly on way to basketball, ignored me rudely then in the basketball court (empty bar me and the coach) managed to kick a basketball straight at my leg - accidently:angry: