PDA

View Full Version : im after some nice learning journal books

Ben10mad
29-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Where did you all get your daily dairys and learning journal books from?
Im after some new ones
xx

miffy
29-04-2010, 04:23 PM
My learning journals are an A4 file with everything in and my daily diaries I do on A4 sheets.

You can use what you like - Sarah sells an illustrated learning journey with lots of example sheets/layouts in - take a look on her website

Miffy xx

WibbleWobble
29-04-2010, 04:23 PM
made mine.

got the old laminator out and ring binder...

and roberts your mothers brother!

mandy xx

christine e
29-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Sarah Neville is my one stop shop for this kinda thing!:thumbsup:

Cx

Bernie
29-04-2010, 04:31 PM
My learning journeys are ring binders with all sorts hole punched and put in. I use the learning journey template of the EYFS cd.

My Daily diary, I bought off the Bromley Childminder Website.

http://www.bromleychildminder.co.uk

It is ok, but I would love to find one a little more special (at low cost of course)

I would love to know what the NCMA one is like and if it links to the EYFS but I am not prepared to pay their prices for something that may get lost, screwed up etc.

xx Jen

Mouse
29-04-2010, 04:51 PM
I use A4 files for learning journals & notebooks from Paperchase as daily diaries.

loocyloo
29-04-2010, 05:10 PM
i use A5 folders for daily diaries and scrapbooks from wilkinsons for developmental observations etc!

xxx

sarah707
29-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I use A5 booklets for daily diaries and just put in daily information... if they get lost it's no great shakes.

I then have Learning Journey folders which I make myself - I have new illustrated ones done by my friend Sarah now and they are fab!

I just print off obs, planning, Eyfs sheets etc when I need them and put them in a folder. They go home every month or so.

The parents are really pleased with them and value them. :D