PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

TracyL
22-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a fab Easter weekend.
Could anyone tell me if you have to have your ICP certificate on display. I have the Ofsted poster, Insurance and Ofsted registration on my board.
Thanks Tracy xx

littletreasures
22-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi, I did the Certificate in Childminding Practice (DHC has taken over this). I do have that certificate on display because I was pleased I passed after not having studied for 22 years.

Jules

crazybones
22-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi, I did the Certificate in Childminding Practice (DHC has taken over this). I do have that certificate on display because I was pleased I passed after not having studied for 22 years.

Jules

Ditto :thumbsup: I display every certificate I have for this reason too.

deeb66
22-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi

No you don't have to have your ICP cert on display.

I have my first aid cert on my board as well!

Don't forget to pop into the the 'Say Hello' section to introduce yourself to the members :)

TracyL
22-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Hi Dee,
Thanks for that, much appreciated! I did have it on there but my board looked rather crowded and with my inspection looming I thought i'd try and tidy it up.
I popped in there and said hello last week, you must have missed me Dee but I'm very pleased to meet you.
Tracy XXX

sarah707
22-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I have all my certificates in poly wallets hanging from the bottom of my noticeboard at an angle on one pin... so they can all be seen but are not taking up too much space.

I'm proud of them too and want to show them off! :D

TracyL
22-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks everyone!

deeb66
22-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi Dee,
Thanks for that, much appreciated! I did have it on there but my board looked rather crowded and with my inspection looming I thought i'd try and tidy it up.
I popped in there and said hello last week, you must have missed me Dee but I'm very pleased to meet you.
Tracy XXX

Sorry Tracey

So you did!

My fault for not checking properly :rolleyes: