PDA

View Full Version : When do I send off doctors form?

Mrs Pootle
28-04-2010, 09:24 AM
I was going to get my health form sent to my gp as soon as poss as I know it can take a while to get completed. The question I have is, if the gp completes the form & returns it to Ofsted, what happens if I have not yet submitted my application to Ofsted. Will Ofsted just keep hold of the gp form until they get an application from me? & what is the likelyhood of it going astray if it is with ofsted a while.
I'm not ready yet for my inspection so don't want to send anything to Ofsted yet, but equally I don't want the health form to take so long that everything gets held up.
What has everyone else done / going to do? Thanks.

funfunfun
28-04-2010, 09:27 AM
I was going to get my health form sent to my gp as soon as poss as I know it can take a while to get completed. The question I have is, if the gp completes the form & returns it to Ofsted, what happens if I have not yet submitted my application to Ofsted. Will Ofsted just keep hold of the gp form until they get an application from me? & what is the likelyhood of it going astray if it is with ofsted a while.
I'm not ready yet for my inspection so don't want to send anything to Ofsted yet, but equally I don't want the health form to take so long that everything gets held up.
What has everyone else done / going to do? Thanks.

i got myn back .......to check and make sure evrything was completed

i kept myn though and sent everthing together :)

Mrs Pootle
28-04-2010, 09:30 AM
That's a good idea, I might get mine back and then that way everything goes to Ofsted together. Thanks for your suggestion.:clapping:

funfunfun
28-04-2010, 09:33 AM
That's a good idea, I might get mine back and then that way everything goes to Ofsted together. Thanks for your suggestion.:clapping:

no probs

although at first i wasnt going to get ot back until i spoke to a cm friend who uses the same docs and whilst filling them in they had got the files muddled up and had put some one elses medical history in the cms one

whopps , i like to check everything myself :) just incase !

het
28-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Hi, yes I think you can ask to see it before it is sent off.
My Practice rang me to see if I wanted to collect it. Am in same position as you not quite ready for OFSTED!
My friend sent her forms off and was expecting a visit in 10days!
Hx

mama2three
28-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Thats exactly what we were advised to do at our briefing , that way you know for definate that it has been sent off to ofsted !

padpad83
29-04-2010, 08:04 AM
oh i didn't realise we could get it back off the gp, i will be getting mine sorted next week. :)

benharjac
29-04-2010, 06:23 PM
i got mine back. at my surgery you pay on collection. make sure you chase it up though. mine took 5 weeks:mad: but better late than never

WibbleWobble
29-04-2010, 06:35 PM
dont give the GP the envelope. That way they cant send it back before you get your paws on it.

mandy x