PDA

View Full Version : fingers crossed for me please ive updated now

sandy64
28-04-2010, 07:11 AM
hi all have a parent coming to see me tonight some may no probs ive had with none payer well still waiting i agreed id charge half to hold place but if i got someone she would terminate contract under mitigating circumstances as adviced by ncma. so im so excited ive a lady with a lo coming and i so hope it works out as i really need to fill place so i can say bye to non payer (evan tho i love the lo) she was finishing july anyway. i never want to be in that position again so any advice do i take 2 wks up front ? please keep fingers crossed for me and that other mum will sign termination letter as agreed or il have to wait a mth to start :panic:

moljak
28-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Hope everything goes well.Got everything crossed for you :)

WibbleWobble
28-04-2010, 07:17 AM
everything is crossed for you

mandy xxxx

skytvaddict
28-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Good luck x

Jelly Baby
28-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Good luck hope it goes well x

angeldelight
28-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Good luck Sandy hope it goes ok

If they are going to start with you fairly soon then I would take 2 weeks deposit

Make it very clear that once its paid if they do happen to change their mind then the deposit is none refundable

Good luck keep us posted

Angel xxx

funfunfun
28-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Excited for you

my fingers and legs are crossed for you

good luck :)

The Juggler
28-04-2010, 12:59 PM
good luck. let us know.

amandavin
28-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Good luck and yes, two weeks is perfectly reasonable. :)

Heaven Scent
28-04-2010, 01:24 PM
All the very best of luck Sandy - I hope it goes really well for you - and I get all mine to pay up fromt and I do take a non refundable deposit - or about £10.00 per day no matter how many hours - it gives me the pip when parents won't pay up.:panic: :panic: - if you think they can afford the two weeks then go for it!!!

Leanne59
28-04-2010, 03:03 PM
good luck!

nell57
28-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Fingers crossed it goes well for you:thumbsup:

Muffin
28-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Good luck x

angiemog
28-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Good Luck, hope it goes well for you. Fingers crossed. xx

sandy64
28-04-2010, 06:13 PM
thankyou you did the trick they loved me:laughing: and wanted to sign today but ive asked them to go home and talk together they said they will but still will ring me and say YES so im happy. got to talk to other mum to terminate contract surely she wont be surprised:panic: not looking forward to it tho any advice? thanks for all your support:)

Twinklestars
29-04-2010, 10:56 AM
well done you :clapping:

angeldelight
29-04-2010, 10:58 AM
thankyou you did the trick they loved me:laughing: and wanted to sign today but ive asked them to go home and talk together they said they will but still will ring me and say YES so im happy. got to talk to other mum to terminate contract surely she wont be surprised:panic: not looking forward to it tho any advice? thanks for all your support:)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thats great news Sandy

Good luck with the other parent

Angel xx

angiemog
29-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Such good news...... well done you! x

TheBTeam
29-04-2010, 11:26 AM
that is good news, just be careful I had this with a parent was absolutely adamant and then some that we were the right people and she really wanted her two boys to start just after their holiday, well I got an email from her the day after they came back to say her husband told her that they should check out nurseries, despite her saying no way to a nursery, and this is someone who had been emailing for months to check I still had the spaces. I am guessing she didnt get the job that she said was definitely hers, but just be careful get the papers sorted.

The Juggler
29-04-2010, 11:26 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: well done!

sandy64
29-04-2010, 12:06 PM
that is good news, just be careful I had this with a parent was absolutely adamant and then some that we were the right people and she really wanted her two boys to start just after their holiday, well I got an email from her the day after they came back to say her husband told her that they should check out nurseries, despite her saying no way to a nursery, and this is someone who had been emailing for months to check I still had the spaces. I am guessing she didnt get the job that she said was definitely hers, but just be careful get the papers sorted.

hi thanks i suggested nursery other c.m he said they done it already so il wait for call but im now feeling so bad about other lo mum just said i can pay you upto date next week then she can come back didnt want to mention new lo as was in nursery so im not having good day now so confused:(