PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who use your bedroom for the kids..

Jelly Baby
27-04-2010, 06:03 PM
What do you use for sleeping? i use travel cots and now i have 2 babies i have 2 cots to fight with lol!..we luckily have quite a big bedroom and can fit them both in..just but i do put them down each night and into our wardrobe..it feels like though as soon as its away its up again!

green puppy
27-04-2010, 06:10 PM
One of mine sleeps in a travel cot and the other two in pushchairs ( have permission ). I have 3 bedrooms so they have a room each, luckily the cot is very quick to put away, but it is a hassle! The two that sleep in lay flat pushchairs do so because its how they nap at home, they all sleep 2 hours together.

The Juggler
27-04-2010, 07:00 PM
I often leave my cots up until the weekend. It hardly seems worth the bother of folding them:blush:

maisiemog
28-04-2010, 07:09 AM
I only need my travel cot on mondays and tuesdays so I put it up monday morning and take it down on a tuesday night! Then gets shoved on top of the wardrobe until the next time we need it! Our room is big but not big enough to have that in there all the time!

mama2three
28-04-2010, 07:14 AM
My littlest mindee is back on Friday after a long break ( since jan) and i am not looking forward to putting the travel cot up and down every day again!
On the odd night dh is working away i dont bother and just leave it up , but he hates even notice boards left up never mind cots!

ziggy
28-04-2010, 08:26 AM
i have large bedroom with one travel cot in there, i live alone and just leave it up all the time

funfunfun
28-04-2010, 09:05 AM
i dont use a bedroom although if i did id leave it up no need to take it down really just shut the dooor on friday and open it on monday :)

HomefromHome
28-04-2010, 10:29 AM
i used a cot and z-bed in dd's room and a travel cot for the baby in my room - just took the cot down on the last day baby with me then put up the night before they came back. cot stays up (dd room huge so is separated with wardrobes so she has her bit and i have a minding bit) and zbed fold away each time.

AliceK
28-04-2010, 12:37 PM
None of my bedrooms are large enough to leave a travel cot up in over night so I put them up every morning and take them down again in the evening. I have just the one every day except Friday when I have to do two.

xxxxxxxx