PDA

View Full Version : Inspection

Demonjill
27-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi all,
As many of you know Im a reg CM
but decided not to do it and am at college (long story for those who dont know so will just leave it at that lol)

Anyway i have had my forms through saying i will be inspected but not in the next 4 weeks IYSWIM
So i was wondering if i had to contact them to say im not minding(not just at the mo but not at all)
Also sent out were questionaires for my service users and a guidance booklet to do my self evaluation and how to show evidence etc

TBH I have been so busy with college and kids and swim galas that i forgot all about this so got bit of shock when it plopped through the door!:o and cannot remember what to do. lol

Can anyone help????....please

Twinkles
27-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Just give Ofsted a ring and tell them you are no longer minding.

Gizmo
27-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Yep just phone and tell them, yours have been quick I reg in June and havent had mine yet really just wish it would come in so and can get it over with :panic:

rachelle
27-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I'd relax for a bit Gizmo! I registered in sept 08 and had my first inspection last month! :laughing: and then she said to me accusingly - oh this is your first one! errrrrr!

Demonjill
27-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Just give Ofsted a ring and tell them you are no longer minding.

lol Im in Scotland with the Scare Commission lol n i got better things to do with my time hee hee.... only joking!!

fionamal
27-04-2010, 09:45 PM
JUst call them and tell them your not minding and they can make your registtration inactive and save them coming out to inspect you

peanuts
28-04-2010, 05:55 AM
phone them and tell them that you are inactive at the moment. depends if you want to stop completely orjust inactive.

Curly Quavers
28-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Yes phone the CC and tell them you are inactive. As I seem to remember you can put your registration on hold up to 2 years however if you ever decide to start minding then you will need an other inspection to start up.

Demonjill
28-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks everyone I will give them a call on Friday when im off college.:thumbsup: