PDA

View Full Version : Double Buggy that Fits in Vauxhall Zafira ?

Chanelle
27-04-2010, 12:43 PM
I need to buy a double buggy that I can fit in my Zafira (05 Model) when all seats are in use.

I have tried a few doubles but none really fit well ... It would need to be a bit more padded out than an umbrella buggy as I will need to use it all weather so will need cosy toes etc and will be used for a small baby

Am I asking too much to find one?

What I was wondering is what doubles you use if u have a Zafira and suitability for weathers and ages of children. Thanks :)

Chell
27-04-2010, 12:45 PM
I haven't bought one but posted a similar thread, I will try to find it.

jaja
27-04-2010, 12:50 PM
I have an 04 zafira and my silvercross duo goes into it fine although not with cosytoes fitted, i add them onto it when its out of the car.... i got mine off ebay for about £100 xxx

crazyhazy
27-04-2010, 12:52 PM
I've not tried with both back seats up cos it's my parents car, but my p&t fits in with one of the seats up and my dads wheelchair is in the space where the other seat would be, it's the newer model zafira though.

Leanne59
27-04-2010, 01:13 PM
I have an 04 zafira and my silvercross duo goes into it fine although not with cosytoes fitted, i add them onto it when its out of the car.... i got mine off ebay for about £100 xxx

is the 04 the new or older model?

as I have a 05 and my slivercross duo wont go in:(

Leanne59
27-04-2010, 01:20 PM
I need to buy a double buggy that I can fit in my Zafira (05 Model) when all seats are in use.

I have tried a few doubles but none really fit well ... It would need to be a bit more padded out than an umbrella buggy as I will need to use it all weather so will need cosy toes etc and will be used for a small baby

Am I asking too much to find one?

What I was wondering is what doubles you use if u have a Zafira and suitability for weathers and ages of children. Thanks :)

Im in the same situation ive got 05 zafira and i have a slivercross duo and it wont fit and i have try a hoocki double road runner from argos and it doesnt fit my friend let me try it.

fionamal
27-04-2010, 01:31 PM
When I had the Zafira the only double I could get to fit in was the WE2 Combi as it folds over and then folds again so ends up like an umberella fold but is a really sturdy buggy with cosytoes etc

Heres a link for one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-COMBI-WE2-DOUBLE-PUSHCHAIR-TWIN-BABY-STROLLER_W0QQitemZ370368142849QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_i d=&rvr_id=&cguid=943835711260a0aad3c17871fe73a8c8

Daftbat
27-04-2010, 03:17 PM
I have a Zafira 05 old model and have a mothercare double buggy that fits in but they don't make it anymore. However i did measure mine for a friend its just over a metre when folded in length and it fits fine so something similar should be okay. Mothercare had one on its website a while ago on sale for about £115. I do take the cosy toes off to fit in the boot though.