PDA

View Full Version : First Aid Kit for Out & About

Chell
26-04-2010, 06:41 PM
For the first aid kit that you use for outings, do you stick to the guidelines of what should be in them or just buy a travel type kit?

I've got a large one at home but I need to get one to carry to the park, etc.

beccas
26-04-2010, 06:53 PM
i use a washing net thingy and just chick a few plasters in stickers for the poorly child to take their mind off it also a few bandages and sterile wipes for cleaning.....

angiemog
26-04-2010, 06:53 PM
I have a small one which I got from the £1 shop which I carry in my rucsac. It has the basics in it, antiseptic wipes, plasters and a couple of different bandages, tape and a few little dressing pads. I have a similar one for the car. I keep the main one at home. x

miffy
26-04-2010, 08:16 PM
I bought one on my First Aid course for the buggy and I have a small one from Wilkos that just fits in my pocket/handbag for those trips when I don't have the buggy.

Miffy xx

miss mopple
26-04-2010, 09:06 PM
I have a small travel one on the buggy and in the car, but when I go out in the holidays and have more kids I take the big one from home with me

babs
26-04-2010, 09:14 PM
i have a travel one from tesco £3.99 keep it in my bag at all times so i dont forget it.

moljak
26-04-2010, 09:15 PM
I bought the ncma travel one.Pricy I know but I thought I'd get that and the ne for home and put it through my initial start up costs.Quite impressed really.I plan to just restock when needed though.
I also used their permission forms which list the contents.I then got my parents sign to say I can use the items.

PixiePetal
26-04-2010, 09:18 PM
I bought the ncma travel one.Pricy I know but I thought I'd get that and the ne for home and put it through my initial start up costs.Quite impressed really.I plan to just restock when needed though.
I also used their permission forms which list the contents.I then got my parents sign to say I can use the items.

I got the NCMA one too. keep it in my backpack and refill when needed. :thumbsup: which is not often - fingers crossed:)

The Juggler
27-04-2010, 06:23 AM
I've got a Superdrug one it's about 6 inches square - just the right size.