PDA

View Full Version : woud you send this child home?

mammumof4
26-04-2010, 09:56 AM
hi, need some fast advice. minded child has just pooed his pants, very runny(sorry tmi) and ive had to open all my windows and front door to try and get rid of the smell!! pants have gone in the bin it was that bad! he is now laying on sofa but mum did say he had a late night. he said he doesnt feel poorly. would you call mum? she has ony just started new job so dont want to upset the day for nothing but i also have another minded child arriving an min and my my family to think about.

littlestar
26-04-2010, 10:11 AM
i think its down to how you feel if you are not happy then i would call but is it poss to put a pull up on him and just have him go sleep on sofa if he does again call mum and say he is poorly

little chickee
26-04-2010, 10:18 AM
I would do the same as above - sometimes poos can be like that as a one off.

Although the cynical side of me says that maybe mum knows the child is unwell and has made up the story of a late night as a cover up!

Toothfairy
26-04-2010, 10:41 AM
I would see how it goes, if he does it again then I would ring mum. It may just be a one off.

Good luck :thumbsup:

marzi
26-04-2010, 01:44 PM
How old is he? Does he stick things in his mouth? Hopefully it was just that something didnt agree with him. I'd definitely think about a pull up and see what happens.

grindal
26-04-2010, 01:56 PM
I would ring mum and tell her what has happened. If it was my child I would want to come and get them!

miffy
26-04-2010, 05:21 PM
What did you do?

Miffy xx

moljak
26-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Would love to know whart happened.As a minder I wouldn't want to isturb mum in new job.As a mum I'd want to know so I could decide what to do.Tricky!