PDA

View Full Version : if you aren't buying cm stuff do you find you spend elsewhere?

newandlearning
25-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Sometimes I really feel like I need to join a spending anonymous group or something.. last I spent loads on cm resources.. and this year I'm spending it
on yoga classes, organic food and relaxation dvds...

does anyone else find they seem to just spend and spend? and if you are
like me do you curb yourself? I just don't understand why I do it...

what do you do? would be really interested to here from you ladies as I think
there are a few of us out there .xx:blush:

christine e
25-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I think online shopping is just too easy - a couple of clicks on a site like amazon and it's on it's way!

Cx

Leanne59
25-04-2010, 07:07 PM
hi. Im the same but my things change, at the moment it is my gardening, planning on adding some decking and a playhouse maybe.....but I have found some lovely wall paper so I might have to decorate my bedroom first! still collecting cm resources on the way too. dp does get cross with me!

I think I need help!!!:huh: :panic: lol

Daddy Day Care
25-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Not quite the same thing but any spare money ive got at the moment goes on poker, i love the game and im getting addicted, just not very good at it :( lol

FizzysFriends
25-04-2010, 07:21 PM
I spend nothing for months and save everything I can, but then have a mad spending spree in one go, although its mostly stuff that needs to be spent on like the house.

Mookins
25-04-2010, 07:37 PM
I swear Im a shopaholic...if it catches my eye if I have money Il have to buy it...if I dont it plays on my mind till i can get it!!:blush:

Graham
26-04-2010, 07:33 AM
I'm just the opposite, I hate shopping and spending money, a bit of a miser I suppose.

PixiePetal
26-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Not quite the same thing but any spare money ive got at the moment goes on poker, i love the game and im getting addicted, just not very good at it :( lol

Stop now!! no such thing as spare money when you have kids :rolleyes:

Jelly Baby
26-04-2010, 08:48 AM
We are very lucky in that we have most things so find it hard to spend money but still do on 'stuff'!! Went out all weekend and spent a lot but had 2 lovely days so opposed to getting items its now more days out!

Have had the garden done so thats been a lot lately.

kingdom
26-04-2010, 12:18 PM
I keep spending my money on animals I currently have 5 horses, two pigs, two dogs ,two cats and am planning to get some chickens and then perhaps two guinea pigs as a friend has said i can have her hutch... i should be called noahs ark childminding. Its a huge amount of work and i am shattered every night oh and not surprisingly I have lost 1.5 stone so now need lots of new clothes...:eek:

Mia'smummyx
26-04-2010, 01:06 PM
I wish I had some money to spare, I am just about covering food and petrol let alone anything else!!! Bills are being paid out of my overdraft well both my overdrafts!!!
I need to find more children, tomorrow im going to every sweet shop with a card for the window!!!
:)

Mouse
26-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I think online shopping is just too easy - a couple of clicks on a site like amazon and it's on it's way!

Cx

That is sooo true! And paying by PayPal is even worse because it's not real money ;)

Avon
26-04-2010, 02:00 PM
when the money starts coming in it will want to spend it on craft stuff for me :D but in reality it will probably go on electric bills and daughters music and swimming lessons!