PDA

View Full Version : East Midlands Regional Forum

christine e
25-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi

The East Midlands Regional Forum is taking place on Sat 15th May at County Hall, Nottingham. The Annual Regional Meeting will also take place so you can have your say on who you would like to represent you on the organising committee and vote for your National Policy Forum member of course you can put yourself forward for these positions if you so desire. There will be a forum when we will have a look at the Code of Practice and an open forum when you can bring anything at all forward for NCMA's attention. Following lunch there will be a music workshop that will concentrate on engaging older children in musical activities. I am attaching a booking form but please feel free to pm me for more information.

Christine

christine e
25-04-2010, 10:05 AM
For some reason I do not seem to be able to attach the invitation - if interested please pm your e mail address and I will send it to you that way

Cx

tammys-tots
03-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi everyone, if anyone wants a lift to the forum in notts on the 15th please let me know. I live in Derby. It is a great opportunity to meet other childminders and share ideas etc...
If anyone is interested please pm Christine E, for booking form it needs to be in very soon this week!

Thank you
Tammyx

christine e
03-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi Tammy

Thanks for plugging!

See you on the 15th

Cx

ajs
03-05-2010, 09:25 PM
sorry i can't be there but the music workshop is being run by a friend of mine and she is fab

have fun all those who are going

miffy
04-05-2010, 05:50 AM
I'll be there. I'm looking forward to the workshop.

Miffy xx

christine e
04-05-2010, 09:18 AM
I'll be there. I'm looking forward to the workshop.

Miffy xx

Hi miffy

Alison is very good.

See you on 15th

Cx

tammys-tots
07-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi Tammy

Thanks for plugging!

See you on the 15th

Cx

Hi everyone again, come along and see what its like. You will enjoy the day. Everyone makes you feel welcome. I am so glad i started going,I have met some lovely friends. Its great to share ideas with other cm and find out whats happening in their local area. If you want a lift email me. tamasineashforth@hotmail.co.uk.
Looking forward to it!