PDA

View Full Version : crb checks

benharjac
24-04-2010, 09:01 PM
i applied for my crb checks 2 weeks ago. stage one moved quickly to stage 2. we have been stuck on this stage for 11 days nows.... i know they do take a while to ome back but, how many of you got them returned in 4 weeks. apparently 90% are but it has taken me 2 weeks to get to stage 2 and it is stage 4 which takes most of the time apparently?????? i have mindees waiting and really want to start cm.....

monkey62
24-04-2010, 09:20 PM
As far I'm aware they are aiming to do in a maximum 4 weeks, but in some cases may not be achieved. Stage 4 is the police check which can take a a little longer to complete.I'm not sure how long should take for stage 2. If you have already children waiting for you I suggest you to call them, every day if is necesarry.I hope will come through really quickly for you

funfunfun
24-04-2010, 09:23 PM
i applied for my crb checks 2 weeks ago. stage one moved quickly to stage 2. we have been stuck on this stage for 11 days nows.... i know they do take a while to ome back but, how many of you got them returned in 4 weeks. apparently 90% are but it has taken me 2 weeks to get to stage 2 and it is stage 4 which takes most of the time apparently?????? i have mindees waiting and really want to start cm.....

Myn was on stage 2 from the 8th of april to 22nd of april then i rang them to see how come it was on stage 2 still , they advised me since i checked online it had gone to stage 4 !!!

My was recieved the 8th of april too so not too bad they ar trying to do them in 4 weeks although it can take 8 fingers crossed yours will be one of the 4 weeks !!!

kelvinmuns
25-04-2010, 01:12 PM
i have done two years ago with the college to be able to go on nursery paclment and mine take nearly 7 weeks to come back but mine needed to go back to france because i wasn' t here long enough to have all done here
but i know that can take between 4 to 6 weeks
i have got a question about the one i need to do for the CM process
what is the box i need to tick in the part A basic, standard or enhanced??
(i apply for the disclosure of scotland) thank you if you can help me

WibbleWobble
25-04-2010, 01:14 PM
it took OH's 3 months from start to finish...most of that at the police bit

mandy x

beccas
25-04-2010, 01:45 PM
to be a childminder you need enhanced kelvinsmm.

kelvinmuns
25-04-2010, 01:57 PM
thank you beccas for your answer one paper work over now :laughing:

Rasharoon
25-04-2010, 02:55 PM
who do you call to chase up your CRB status and what information do you need?

benharjac
26-04-2010, 12:24 PM
www.crb.homeoffice.gov.uk/services/online_tracking_service.aspx if you go on this website you can track it online. you will need your crb referene number.... i phone the number on this website to get it.... i am still on stage 2 and phoned them.. it is apparently a busy time at the moment in there office but are still aiming for 4 weeks but it is likely to take longer

KarenM
28-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Contacted the disclosure department this morning and explained how excited i was getting about CMing and would it be possible to estimate how much longer so I can let LO's mum know. He asked for my details, allocated someone to do it and an hour later phoned me back to let me know it had been done :clapping: .

WibbleWobble
28-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Contacted the disclosure department this morning and explained how excited i was getting about CMing and would it be possible to estimate how much longer so I can let LO's mum know. He asked for my details, allocated someone to do it and an hour later phoned me back to let me know it had been done :clapping: .

fantastic result....:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

mandy x

Leanne59
28-04-2010, 03:16 PM
oh good glad it done:clapping: I hate waiting for CRB.

benharjac
28-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Was the disclosure department your local polie station. i might try that:jump for joy:

Fabby
28-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Mine and hubbys took 15 days, Was at stage 2 the longest and at stage 4 for only 2 days

padpad83
29-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Hope you get them back soon, Im in the process of getting mine & my husbands off, im expecting it to take a least 4 weeks, any earlier is a bonus!:) any longer i think i will be pulling my hair out! x

benharjac
29-04-2010, 06:05 PM
2 DAYS FOR STAGE 4 IS FAB. I HOPE MINE ARE THAT QUICK. FINGERS CROSSED:)