PDA

View Full Version : What do you believe?

Pipsqueak
23-04-2010, 07:09 PM
On the way home from school youngest son and his bestie both J both age 5 were discussing their birthdays (November and December) and it led onto a converstation about Christmas.

Mindee J then piped up with X & Y don't have Christmas but they have a doll and a transformer. So I asked what do you mean they don't have Christmas. He said 'they are windows' - I asked if he meant Jehova Witnesses' - he said yeah thats it. And this then got us onto the conversation of different religions. J's big brother had been silently walking along with us all this time just listening.
I asked about the Church they go to and what they learn to which J then said - I don't learn anything, we just sell cakes and tea :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (he meant his mum runs the coffee mornings)

H age 6 - still walking along silently with us added his tuppence worth in - well I don't believe anyway i only believe in Father Christmas!!!

Their mum was in stitches and said that they might have to do extra Sunday school lol;) :D

Twinkles
23-04-2010, 07:20 PM
I used to teach Sunday school and my daughters friends mum was an RE teacher. She and my dd were both bottom of the class in RE - oops !:blush:

Trouble
23-04-2010, 07:34 PM
i loved re but im not into any religion:D