PDA

View Full Version : out and about nipper views please xx

jaja
22-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I am looking into getting one and want to know what everyone thinks to them. are they easy to push? get up hills, move, GET THROUGH DOORWAYS ect.

any help please xx

Mrs.L.C
23-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Had the double in the past and it was the best pushchair I ever had. only reason I sold it was because I got a double that could be converted to a triple.

Lightweight, easy to push and manoeuvre even with one hand. Folds quite well for a double 3 wheeler so will fit in most med-large boots spaces

Would just advise that you get slime to put in the inner tubes to help prevent punctures

Dragonfly
23-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Brillant, use mine all the time. also have a spare one in the attic! a friend was selling one her children had out grown, brought it as a spare they are so good:thumbsup:

RachelE
23-04-2010, 06:47 PM
I have an Urban Detour double and agree whole heartedly about getting the slime for the tyres!
I am fed up of having punctures recently and cannot walk without the double. So, I'm now off to get me some slime! :)
But, the benefits of having big wheels are good!

Rachel x

flora
23-04-2010, 07:37 PM
You can borrow mine to "road test" see how you like it.

sitting here doing nothing, you may hate it, but I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Let me know when you wnat it and I will bring it over.

I have never had a prob with tryes at all ;) even with my track :D

Tinglesnark
23-04-2010, 07:56 PM
i adore mine! money well spent for sure! there is nothing i can say that i dont like about it other than the flaming punctures and the slime that is impossible to use!

i know you can get solid rubber innertubes as i had them on my bike in africa - when i find a place that sells them ill let you all know :D

manjay
23-04-2010, 08:18 PM
I love mine. Definitely one of my best childminding buys. I have only just had my first puncture in 2 years

MarpleJollytots
23-04-2010, 08:21 PM
We got one and ordered another one too !!!!!!! FANTASTIC !!!!

jaja
23-04-2010, 08:35 PM
You can borrow mine to "road test" see how you like it.

sitting here doing nothing, you may hate it, but I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Let me know when you wnat it and I will bring it over.

I have never had a prob with tryes at all ;) even with my track :D

wow, thankyou, i would love to try it in my boot to see if it would work,cause my double is bulky and i carnt go through the door at the local shops or anywhere really, ta xxxxxxx