PDA

View Full Version : MY 4TH DAY

candy cat
22-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Looking after 5 mth old (normally only 2 days)as well as my 2 yr old.......today he has screamed from drop off and i have just finally got him to sleep....

He has been ok all week although won't sleep. My daughter has suffered today and I feel a bit guilty.

I was looking forward to having a couple days off next week as still work saturdays at moment and now they have asked me to have him full time:eek: ....once he is in a good routine he will be fine...hopefully!

Main problem is mum has started weaning,but whenever....well my opinion is babies don't do whenever,i leant her my AC book on weaning,but should I say something or keep quiet?

Any advice greatly appreciated!!

sarah707
22-04-2010, 05:08 PM
They don't advise weaning until 6 months now so maybe mum is following that??

Sounds like he's hard work though if he isn't sleeping... would a walk help to settle him or do you think it's just the excitement of being somewhere new?

I hope it settles down for you soon :D

candy cat
22-04-2010, 06:13 PM
I think it was wind and had a lovely afternoon in the end.....I know weaning is 6 mths,but she is feeding him one day and not the next so I think he is hungry for food. Early days yet so I am sure he will be fine.