PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a vision

MacFi
21-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Under leadership and management it talks about having a vision for your future, it made me laugh, Martin Luther King had a dream, I have a vision!:rolleyes:
What are your visions?

sarah707
21-04-2010, 06:19 PM
For someone to give me pots and pots of money so I can... oh goodness I was dreaming there!

Find something you've done recently, write it as your vision and then show how you've done it :laughing: :p

JOKE!

Your vision can be quite simple... to continue to improve... to continue attending courses... to become accredited... to take a new qualification... to find out more about an area of provision... to plan to enhance an area of your house or garden.

Hth :D

beccas
21-04-2010, 06:23 PM
i put mine as continue to extend my learning via a ou course and also to contune to provide a excellent standard of care.:clapping:

i am doing a nvq level 4 ( and wish i wasnt )

and i love my job so giving excellent standard makes me proud tobe who i am and have a good reputation throughout rotherham

Pipsqueak
21-04-2010, 06:32 PM
i have visions all the time

oh no... hang on they are dellusions....:rolleyes:

wendywu
21-04-2010, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=Pipsqueak;693380]i have visions all the time

That will be the drink then Pip :laughing:

]

Trouble
21-04-2010, 06:44 PM
to get throu the week and get to the weekend:D

TheBTeam
21-04-2010, 07:54 PM
yes and it is damned depressing!

WibbleWobble
21-04-2010, 08:03 PM
i have great vision

i went to specsavers...

sorry

rubbish joke :blush: :blush:

Pipsqueak
21-04-2010, 09:31 PM
bunch of comedians!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

pah - drink Wendy... drink???? cups of tea can do that to you?????:D

Heaven Scent
22-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Under leadership and management it talks about having a vision for your future, it made me laugh, Martin Luther King had a dream, I have a vision!:rolleyes:
What are your visions?

Ditto the same thought struck me as soon as I saw the title!!!

My vision is a life without paperwork and ofsted inspectors who all sing from the same Hymn sheet, then praise us for all we do over and above what nurseries and preschools doe and on a smaller budget, then if we don't quite hit the Outstanding mark (because I believe that most minders offer an outstanding service to parents and the children compared to oter childcare providers) that they tell us what we can do to meet that in a constructive manner then when we meet the goal they don't move the posts.

Hey that is my vision!!!!! - Martin Luther King Style.

with regard to my service - I want to have the money to a nice safet garden with sensory plants, vegetable patch, a variety of surfaces including some fake grass and sheds for my outdoor toys so that my DH can also enjoy sitting out there in the summer on his days off even when they fall mid-week. - Without a grant I'm afraid it will take a couple of years to realise my dream!!!!