PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed and Freaking out!!

LeeAnn
21-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Ugh my CC SA form is due in on 30th and I am in full blown headless chicken mode. I am sure there is loads I am doing wrong/ not enough of and dreading inspection. I am so nervous! I know the kids ar ehappy here but terrified I am missing loads of stuff out.
What will happen if I am doing something wrong? Will I just get a recommendation for next year?
The kids are happy, the parents are happy , I am just worried about paperwork, not having enough etc.
FREAKING OUT.

hev
21-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi i am exactly the same. i have my inspection on the 29th and this will be my first graded. I done my sa and i know i didnt do it very well, just a few lines for answers. I am pretty sure i dont have enough paperwork. I dont do any obs or planning and i know this will probably go against me, but my parents and kids are happy, Good luck Hev xx

sarah707
21-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Have a read through some inspection reports for your area, they will give you a better idea of what CC are looking for at the moment.

The Scottish inspection focus last year was on working with parents, so make sure you've got lots of evidence around that.

Good luck! :D

LeeAnn
22-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Thankyou both xx

HeV - I don't do obs either and do some relaxed planning. My cco
never told me to do anything, the only thing she mentioned was a diary for myself, which I find hard to , too repetative. Also we aren't sound daily diaries at the mo ad parents prefer to discuss everything.