PDA

View Full Version : I do wonder sometimes!!

celdemorg
21-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Do you ever wonder why your mindees act the way they do sometimes???

When mum picked up little mindee today, I told her that he'd been good today, (most days we have biting, pushing etc etc.) Anyway, she said he'd been good since he had his hair cut yesterday................because it makes his head feel a lot lighter............WHAT!!:huh:

Have any of your mindees behave better after a hair cut????:rolleyes:

amirose
21-04-2010, 01:22 PM
omg :laughing:

I have had a parent say they think their child's behaviour improved since he got new glasses now THAT makes sense but a hair cut?????? :laughing:

sillysausage
21-04-2010, 03:00 PM
she said he'd been good since he had his hair cut yesterday................because it makes his head feel a lot lighter............WHAT!!

Not mindees but...... my dad starts getting headaches when his hair gets to a certain length:rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
21-04-2010, 03:49 PM
lol that is soooo funny. Although I must admit I do behave differently when I have had my hair cut - I go all L'Oreal - tossing my hair about, stroking it..... (kidding peeps, honestly)

Its funny to hear parents say 'oh I don't know where he has got the bad language from......... (head snaps round to what dear child is doing) stop being a naughty boy, you are really beginning to f'g well p*** me off now Beckham'

My eyes just raise to the ceiling and I murmur, yes i wonder where.

Andrea08
21-04-2010, 03:53 PM
pmsl...ohhh yes but some children realy do play up when parents arrive.. and it makes me feel bad coz he been good all day and now he a monster..

christine e
21-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Well of course it would be nothing to do with you would it! Working hard all day with him, concentrating on positive behaviour, keeping him occupied, running yourself into the ground to make sure he had a good day. No, its because he's had his hair cut:D :D :D

Think I've heard it all now.

Anyway well done from me even if the parent couldn't manage to give you credit for it:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Cx

Alibali
21-04-2010, 08:42 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Love it!! Priceless.