PDA

View Full Version : Planning

custardcream
12-12-2007, 12:23 PM
I was just wondering when you do your weekly planning do you repeat some activities over the course of the week. I have a lot of different mindees on different days so would it be ok to do the same activity for say 2 days of the week with different mindees or should i not be repeating myself.
Hope you understand this course i am not sure that i do on reading it back.

buildingblocks
12-12-2007, 12:48 PM
I know what you mean I think.

So on Tuesday you have Child A and B and on Thursday child C and D then no problem repeat the activities.

Even if on Tuesday you have Child A and B and on Thursday child A, C and D you could do it and Child A could do something else but to be honest they probably wouldn't mind doin it again.

Polly2
12-12-2007, 01:46 PM
I do exactly that

only one of my mindees comes every day but she never minds doing things again.

Trouble is sometimes I forget who has done what :)

I have to write everything down

Holly

buildingblocks
12-12-2007, 05:54 PM
holly

I have a chart on which I put the activities I am planning so split into 4 sections a day before school, mornining, afternoon, after school. Along hte bottom I write the activities for the week and highlight in a different colour, then on the chart I write in the childrens name for the day they are going to do that activity and highlight with the colour of hte activity

hope this makes sense

custardcream
12-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the replys.

Kate i think i understand what you mean, I dont suppose i can be cheeky and ask to have a look at your chart. I have made 2 different ones at the moment and can not decide which will be best to use. I am in need of inspiration.