PDA

View Full Version : should i have lo today?

sandy64
20-04-2010, 07:28 AM
hi have a lo whos mum owes me 4 weeks pay and has all benefits suspended (see other threads) and has no money and has said she cannot afford to pay me i am worried now that she will turn up today before i can ring ncma legal advice i no i have to give 4weeks notice which would be 8weeks pay but do i have to have lo?? any advice please

Straws
20-04-2010, 08:08 AM
I have in my contract non payment of fees no childcare untill amount owing is paid in full, I wouldnt accept the child untill payment is paid

Straws xx

AliceK
20-04-2010, 08:57 AM
In my MM contracts it states that if I don't receive payment I can suspend childcare until payment is received in full.

Personally I wouldn't work if I hadn't been paid. I couldn't afford to for a start.

xxxxxx

sandy64
20-04-2010, 08:59 AM
ive rang ncma i need to give 4wks notice now or write a letter asking her to imetigate contract now with no notice or payment and get her to sign that she wont take legal action on me then try and recover the x amount she owes, and she hasnt turned up or rang me yet i hate writing letters and really love the lo

sandy64
20-04-2010, 12:16 PM
thanks guys spoke to mum said i would charge half for this week and not have her and we would review on friday in the mean time if i get any calls and can fill place contract is terminated as ncma said and shes agreed to sign so will see at lose im not losing out to much and its on my terms.:)