PDA

View Full Version : where do i start?

auntie allie
19-04-2010, 06:50 PM
help, ive completed my icp and im hoping to be registered by september! i have tonnes to do and dont know were to begin!

aly
19-04-2010, 07:06 PM
where do you live?

it all depends on that really as some area have different ways of doing thinga.

oh and welcome..xx

auntie allie
19-04-2010, 08:12 PM
thanks, i live on the wirral. im an nneb and worked as a nanny before i had my own children but feel a bit out of it all as i havent worked with children since before i had my eldest who is now 6 yrs old. my youngest is 4 and will be starting sch in sep and i really wanted to be registered by then but i feel i have so much to do, im overwhelmed by it all!

Mookins
20-04-2010, 07:19 AM
thanks, i live on the wirral. im an nneb and worked as a nanny before i had my own children but feel a bit out of it all as i havent worked with children since before i had my eldest who is now 6 yrs old. my youngest is 4 and will be starting sch in sep and i really wanted to be registered by then but i feel i have so much to do, im overwhelmed by it all!

breath deeply......now sort it all into sections, each section have a to do pile....im at the beginning too an am aiming for september start...try not to panic too much it will make it seem worse than it is

xx x

zoe2010
20-04-2010, 05:05 PM
hiya and welcome
like u im now registered and starting in aug/sept i started on policies as i needed to show the inspecter some main one's.
im now in the process of trying to sort out my welcome pack and my god it's taken ages on and off but i think im almost done xx
Goodluck with it all :)

auntie allie
20-04-2010, 08:27 PM
it s good to know im not on my own! i have spent 6 hrs today sorting my play room and getting baby toys down from the loft, but hey ho at least that is one thing to cross of my list! going to make a start on policies and procedures tomorrow!