PDA

View Full Version : Front Garden - Tax Question

NaggyNat
19-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi everyone!

I live in a quiet cul de sac but would like the front garden to be lawned and picket fence around to make it more secure for the LO's. My son went out today and ran awya - he has NEVER done this in 2 years (he is 2 and a half) and I'mnow concerned about the other children. I opened the door to the postman and he snuck out past me which he never does!

Do you think I can claim it all???

Thanks, sorry if sounds silly!

xx

MissTinkerbell
19-04-2010, 02:54 PM
If you are having this done because of the mindees then I don't see why not -its part of making your house and garden a safe and secure place, much the same as purchasing stairgates and the like.

Hebs
19-04-2010, 03:52 PM
well i'm toying with the idea of having my front garden fenced and made secure so my dogs can go out there to go poop, that means the back garden is cleaner for the mindees to play out in x

mamasheshe
19-04-2010, 05:39 PM
remember it has to be tall enough so nobody can't reach over the fence or that's what i was told xxxx

sarah707
19-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Please check with the tax office before putting large amounts through your books.

It is easy to get caught out, as a member has recently discovered when making improvements to her back garden.

Better be sure than claim something and have a tax inspector decide it's wrong at a later date.

Hth :D