PDA

View Full Version : Permission for Sudacream

Zoomie
19-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Do you need a permission slip signed for the application of sudacream, or can a generic one like the application of suncream be used ?

Mindee arrived with rash, and mum mentioned she has put some on, but there wasn't any in his bag.

Just wanted to know for next time, cos sudacream isn't really a prescription medicine, as you can pick it up off the shelf at the supermarket ?

green puppy
19-04-2010, 01:38 PM
On my ncma medication forms I have a form that lists creams or gels that can be applied. I fill this in when the child starts and parents sign it. I do list specific names and makes though.

AliceK
19-04-2010, 01:40 PM
I will put sudocream on if a LO looks a bit sore and also in the past 1 of the mums has supplied me with Metanium when LO's been V sore.
I don't get permission but I do write it on their sheet if I've put anything on.

xxxxxx

sonia ann
19-04-2010, 01:42 PM
i have a generic one for" the application of nappy cream as supplied by parents."...in the absence of them providing the cream that day I use my own but usually have 2-3 different types in the basket so that i can use the same one as they use....if not I phone and ask if they are happy for me to use a different one on that occasion:)

....meant to say i only use it when bottom is sore ...not routinely:)