PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Pages

maisiemog
19-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Grrrrrr

I am on the phone to them. They are taking the free listing out and trying to get me to pay £19 a month to keep my advert with them. I think not. Anybody else had this phonecall yet???

They're really pushy and I hate cold callers!!!. :angry: I tried explaining that I can advertise for free or minimum cost in plenty of other cases. She reckons the ************* thing wont generate me any business but thats where this mornings mum got my number from. At the moment £19 is almost a quarter of what I'm earning. Not impressed

Twinklestars
19-04-2010, 12:15 PM
not had this yet but i've been getting loads of cold callers about free websites etc who said they got my number from there, just wish i got an enquiry from it

Mouse
19-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Just say no to them, certainly don't pay anything.

They phone me every so often, but I just tell them I'm full & don't need to advertise, so won't be paying anything. My free advert has never been removed.

loocyloo
19-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Just say no to them, certainly don't pay anything.

They phone me every so often, but I just tell them I'm full & don't need to advertise, so won't be paying anything. My free advert has never been removed.

snap! same here.

maisiemog
19-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Thats what I said...they dont need to know I'm not full though! :blush: I refuse to give them any money. I know I can get business in for nothing! Or at the very maximum the cost of printer ink and paper and the time spent posting leaflets etc.

Just pees that they are so pushy! Grrr!

Leanne59
19-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Yeah I have several times and they dont get the message!