PDA

View Full Version : another unreg 'childminder'

mushpea
19-04-2010, 06:08 AM
I just found this post on my local netmums, yet another person who wants to mind iligaly, the last post on there is mine

hi i am a qualified childcarer looking for some work. I would be interested in part time,full time, nannying, childminding or babysitting. So if you need help with your little ones, get in touch. Thanks for reading!

Hi Jodie - not sure if you are aware but we have a dedicated Childcare Board where you can post your message. Also you may find posts from parents looking for childcare. Nicky

Report this message Joanne says: Hi,What area are you in,as I am looking for a Childminder for my daughter. Thanks,Jo
18th April, 2010

jodie says: hi jo, i couldnt work out how to pm you. Hope you get this. I live in witham but if it was a nanny you wanted i can travel around essex. I am not a registered childminder but i have looked after children in my own home before. Where do u live?
18th April, 2010

message donna says: To look after children in your own home and not be ofsted registered is illgel, registered childminders have insurance,have completed a first aid course and are crb checked, we also have to complete appropriate paperwork and adhere to the EYFS as do nurserys and preshcools. to leave your child with and unregistered and unchecked 'childminder' is not a good idea, if you would like to talk or email more on the matter feel free, I know this because I am a registered childminder with and nvq leval 3 and have worked very hard to be the proffesional childcarer I am now, my contact details are 07989183512 or donna@donna73.orangehome.co.uk

Read more: http://www.netmums.com/h/f/BOARDS/noticeboard/north_essex/#ixzz0lWVxaTj6
Netmums - the local parenting network

Blue Boy
19-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Well done you. It makes you feel so:angry:

Toothfairy
19-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Well done :thumbsup:

AliceK
19-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Good for you. Well Done. :thumbsup:
It really gets me :angry: people calling themselves childminders when they are NOT

xxxxxxx

kentcfis
19-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Call 0300 123 4666 if you want to make a complaint or have a concern about any service Ofsted inspects or regulates (8.00am to 6.00pm)

(This includes illegal childcare)

Mrs_F
19-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Well done :thumbsup:

Ripeberry
19-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Well done :thumbsup: Just hope her enquiries for 'childminding' now dry up.
She can be a nanny of course :)

little_gems
19-04-2010, 11:34 AM
well done you!!! you'll have to let us no if she puts anything back.

Mookins
19-04-2010, 02:34 PM
WELL SAID!

wonder if she dletes her post!!

x x x

ZoeAlli
19-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Well said and well done!!!

Ticktoria
19-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Before my flash of inspiration to become a registered childminder, I assumed I would have no problem finding one for my daughter when I returned to work as there are plenty of "childminders" in the area - turns out they're not registered. I wouldn't leave my baby with an unregistered minder and can't believe others would :panic: They charge the same as the registered ones and must be raking it in :angry: (I assume no tax is being paid)