PDA

View Full Version : flippin chicken pox!

WibbleWobble
18-04-2010, 01:12 PM
just got a phone call from my brother and sister mindees mummy....sister has chicken pox. Started yesterday with a spot or two...and now she is a bit poorly
So obviously she wont be coming but i have asked mummy not to bring the brother either (i wont charge for him being off) as i let him come last time when his sister had noro virus.....my other mindee got it and so did i.:(

WE have all had chicken pox but OH has just come out of hospital and is still weak and i dont want other mindee to get it. Chances are the brother has it anyway.

Flippin heck:angry:

its stop start stop start ...will i ever get on a roll!

mandy x

huggableshelly
18-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I've just had 3 wks with no work due to booked holidays

2 parents have called to see if i made it home due to the planes being grounded

another 3 parents have called to let me know they need another wk off from fees as their kiddies all have chickenpox .... great lol i was looking forward to seeing them all but now looking forward to an extremly quiet week with only 2 part timers.

The Juggler
18-04-2010, 09:00 PM
I've just had 3 wks with no work due to booked holidays

2 parents have called to see if i made it home due to the planes being grounded

another 3 parents have called to let me know they need another wk off from fees as their kiddies all have chickenpox .... great lol i was looking forward to seeing them all but now looking forward to an extremly quiet week with only 2 part timers.

oh no! don't you charge if they are off sick?

Twinklestars
19-04-2010, 09:14 AM
my 4 month old and the 8 month old i mind both got it last weds, both were sick on the way back from school then when i stripped them off they were both covered in spots. both are ok now, they had caught it off my 5 year old a couple of weeks before.