PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies - Bexley Kent

Hayley G
18-04-2010, 09:42 AM
I am a Registered Childminder in Bexley with Vacancies. Further Vacancies to be filled from September 2010.
*Ofsted Registered and Inspected
*CRB Checked
*Diploma in Homebased childcare
*Paediatric First Aid Certificate
*Home from home envioronment

If you are interested in further infomation please contact me on 07866 483 181

Nursery Collections from Bexley Manor Nursury
Hurst Primary School or Old Bexley C of E -

Please enquire if you are looking at other schools or Nursery and I will assess feasibility.

Kind Regards Hayley

ruthiebabe
17-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Hi Hayley,

I have a daughter who attends Bexley Manor in the afternoons from 1245pm to 1545pm. We are looking for childcare for her on a mon and a tues, might possibly be a wed as well, but that is not a necessity at the moment. Sometimes it might be looking after her in the morn and then a drop off and other times it might be to just pick her up untill we get home from work. On other times it might be both and a full day. We are happy to pay a set price.
Please contact me via the forum if you have a space.
Thanks
Ruth Norbury.

Hayley G
18-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi Hayley,

I have a daughter who attends Bexley Manor in the afternoons from 1245pm to 1545pm. We are looking for childcare for her on a mon and a tues, might possibly be a wed as well, but that is not a necessity at the moment. Sometimes it might be looking after her in the morn and then a drop off and other times it might be to just pick her up untill we get home from work. On other times it might be both and a full day. We are happy to pay a set price.
Please contact me via the forum if you have a space.
Thanks
Ruth Norbury.

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately I am currently full.

Have you tried the Bexley Council List of local Childminders or Childcare.co.uk?

Many thanks again

Hayley