PDA

View Full Version : Pictures on your websites?

Curly Quavers
18-04-2010, 08:46 AM
I am just wondering what the general opinion is on putting pictures for the mindees on your websites (with written parental permission)

Does anybody do it?

I want my website to be just as much for existing customers as it is for new ones just looking for some more information IYSWIM.

AnnieM
18-04-2010, 09:17 PM
I am just wondering what the general opinion is on putting pictures for the mindees on your websites (with written parental permission)

Does anybody do it?

I want my website to be just as much for existing customers as it is for new ones just looking for some more information IYSWIM.

I have got pictures on mine and have had permission off all parents. I don't use the childrens names anywhere though. :thumbsup:

Beetlejuice
18-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Yes I use pictures on mine of mindees - with written permission from parents. A lot of the pics on my site though are of my own daughters as it was set up before I started minding lol!

singlewiththree
19-04-2010, 06:06 AM
I have pictures on mine with written permission, the parent wanted them on as they have relatives far away so its nice for them to see them.

estrelas
26-04-2010, 01:34 PM
To be honest I don't like pics on websites, I admit it makes websites look better but thats just my opinion.

grindal
26-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Both my sets of parents denied permission to put pics of their kids onto computer or websites. A shame cos it means they only get to see a fraction of what their children do - but thats up to them!
My kids are on my web site!

WibbleWobble
26-04-2010, 03:06 PM
my parents love the pics i have on the website. they regularly ask for updated ones so they can show granny etc. I do have written permission and i dont have names.

mandy x

terrydoo73
27-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Just in the middle of building up my website and have decided to use photos by way of a slideshow on the first 2 pages. As my business is on a working farm I opted to do animals on the opening page ie cows and calves, kittens, ewes and lambs, pheasants etc - the children can see and handle these at various times in the year so it was appropriate and makes the business unique I think! Then on the activities page I have decided to show the toys on offer - kitchen, garage, lego and blocks etc. I think I got around the problem of parental permission this way!

Monkey26
28-04-2010, 06:32 AM
I have lots of pictures of backs and sides of heads. Parents have signed their permission to have their children on the website but i just think this is a happy medium! So, unless you personally know the kids, you wouldn't be able to identify them :-) x