PDA

View Full Version : You will remember

funfunfun
18-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Posted last week about a parent coming to see me next week .

Child 1 is 5 months

child 2 5

child 3 7

what would you have out when they come to visit ??

baring in mind i havnt really got that much yet anyway

any advice would be greatlly appreciated .

Mookins
18-04-2010, 08:50 AM
depending on the waether stick em all outside, so much more relaxed in fresh air more things for them to discover, hide a few things for the older ones too find like pictures of various garden critters laminated and explain what they are , get a rug for lil one with a few toys to play just to keep them occupied whilst you chatting with mum/dad

funfunfun
18-04-2010, 10:24 AM
depending on the waether stick em all outside, so much more relaxed in fresh air more things for them to discover, hide a few things for the older ones too find like pictures of various garden critters laminated and explain what they are , get a rug for lil one with a few toys to play just to keep them occupied whilst you chatting with mum/dad

Well they are coming after school , so can be a bit chilly now around that time i feel . I have a bumbo seat for the lil one to sit in do you think thats ok with a few toys ??

Toothfairy
18-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Baby toys or a sensory box for the baby with colouring and jigsaws for the two older children.
Good luck, hope it goes well.:thumbsup:

funfunfun
18-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Baby toys or a sensory box for the baby with colouring and jigsaws for the two older children.
Good luck, hope it goes well.:thumbsup:

Thankyou !!!!!!!!

Hope it goes well although need some children to start sooner that sept

Toothfairy
18-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Sending good luck vibes for you.....{{{{{{}}}}}}} :thumbsup:

Fabby
18-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Hope it all goes well! Why dont you have some crayons and paper out for them, never fails and then have a few baby toys out for baby.

beccas
18-04-2010, 02:04 PM
when you know the day come to mine what ever time get james tofetch you and i will lend you a load of stuff. i got heurist play thats good for the younger 2 at least.

auntym
18-04-2010, 02:09 PM
I have mask sets from the local bargain store, you crayon ur own mask put it together and it has elastic in too to tie on it.
6 animal faces you get with crayons.
can u pick a box of them up from ur local stores? then all 3 could maybe do them and take them home?????

beccas
18-04-2010, 02:51 PM
just have the books out etc they not leaving kids thye just comming to see you and talk to you so. if after school your own kids will be there so theycan play together if it snot raining let them play outside while you sit in the kitchen and talk to the parents.

karen m
18-04-2010, 05:07 PM
i would say some books for older ones and just a couple of things for baby,like someone else said they are only visiting