PDA

View Full Version : Making your own notices and posters?

Mrs_F
17-04-2010, 12:40 PM
What software is best to use? also how did you decide what to call your buisness? did you have to double chek anywhere if you could use the name etc?

beccas
17-04-2010, 12:43 PM
look at vista print loads of free offers... do a order but dont process it then you get emails offering free stuff... thats what i do.:laughing: they got some nice pics for logos mine is a rainbow with handprints under

MissySpaceGirl
17-04-2010, 02:41 PM
VistaPrint was excellant for my postcards and business cards, but as for notices and flyers and posters, I use POWERPOINT and drag clipart from the internet or even use pictures off Early Learning Centre website (for toy labels).
Printing off can be expensive but fortunately my hubby works in an office so he has been receiving emails off me to print all these off.
However even printing and laminating them yourself would be cheaper than ink depending on how many you want to print off. If its only a few then DIY :)

Gail x

Pauline
17-04-2010, 05:38 PM
If using VistaPrint don't forget to use the Forum link and help the forum :thumbsup:

http://www.childmindingforum.co.uk/helptheforum.html

MissySpaceGirl
21-04-2010, 12:54 PM
oooo didnt know that so will keep that for next order x

Jelly Baby
21-04-2010, 06:22 PM
I use vistprint think they are fab!
As for names well i looked online locally and in the phone books etc and made sure no one too near me had the same name.