PDA

View Full Version : Confused .... would there be any point in me doing this?

Lainey Lou
16-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi all, I am registered for just 1 under 5 Yrs and someone has enquired about me dropping off (9am) and picking up (3.30pm) at nursery school for their 3 year old and then having them til 6pm, term time only. I'm thinking that as they would be classed as my 1 and only under 5, that financially there wouldn't be alot of point in me taking it on and I might as well wait for a baby/toddler to come along. Am I right in thinking this? Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. xx:)

singlewiththree
16-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Your right this child would take up your space I would wait and hopefully something better will come along. I took the first enquiry I had Tues-Fri mornings 9-1.30 and that filled up the only 1 space I had and found it difficult to fill the odd hours and day and ended up having to wait until Sept for my DD to start school to take another child on.

Malark
16-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Hi, i had a similar enquiry to this earlier in week but it was just one drop off at nursery and 3 pick ups a week. Had to turn it down as filling a space 4 days a week. Really need the money too, hoping something else comes along :eek: