PDA

View Full Version : help dd

mamasheshe
16-04-2010, 05:04 PM
my eldest dd is 5 and on half term until Tuesday usually really look forward to half term but she has been such hard work we have had me and her time but i've explained when other children are here they are all younger so she has to share me and help them learn to be a big girl like her. but she winds them all up and to be honest is the hardest work so looking forward t her going back to school Tuesday(not usually) why was i under this allusion that they get easier as they get older:eek: youngest dd aged 2 is used to me cming and totally unfazed roll on Tuesday :(

youarewhatyoueat
16-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Time to look at holiday clubs as a special treat while mummy works!!!

AliceK
16-04-2010, 09:02 PM
my eldest dd is 5 and on half term until Tuesday usually really look forward to half term but she has been such hard work we have had me and her time but i've explained when other children are here they are all younger so she has to share me and help them learn to be a big girl like her. but she winds them all up and to be honest is the hardest work so looking forward t her going back to school Tuesday(not usually) why was i under this allusion that they get easier as they get older:eek: youngest dd aged 2 is used to me cming and totally unfazed roll on Tuesday :(

It must be an age thing. I have found EXACTLY the same thing this holiday with my DS. He's 5, nearly 6. I usually have 3 x 2yr olds running around the house but for the last week 2 mindees have been away so it's only been him and DD aged 2 and there have been many times over the past 2 weeks when I've found myself thinking give me a house full of 2yr olds any day over a nearly 6 yr old :blush: . I don't know what has got into him lately.

xxxxxx