PDA

View Full Version : What can I claim as allowable expenses?

hettynatnat
16-04-2010, 02:38 PM
I am new to all this self evaluating stuff and dont have any clue to what I can and cant claim for with regards to childminding. I know I can claim percentages of water rates heating lighting etc but what about other things. Does anyone know what we can as childminders claim for. Also people are telling me to claim for my car:panic: My head is very confused lol Can someone please shed a bit of light for me and make it a bit simpler to understand (if that is at all possible :) )

Jelly Baby
16-04-2010, 02:42 PM
HI i have a pretty good (quite long!) list of things we can claim for..i will email you later if you let me know your address..pm me.
If anyone else has pm'd me apologies we had trouble with our printer so wouldn't scan..let me know again and ill send them to you. x

angiemog
16-04-2010, 03:02 PM
There is a free download in the free resources section lists loads of things you can claim for. x

Tatjana
16-04-2010, 06:23 PM
I know i've forgotten to put down loads of stuff i've paid out for, especially when it's under £10 and i don't need to keep the receipt :(

xx

hettynatnat
19-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks very much all of you x Hopefully I will make some sense out of it all lol

hettynatnat
19-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Tiny Tots I have sent my e mail address to you. Let me know if you dont receive it and I will try sending it again thanks :)

Giri Thomas
06-04-2011, 10:28 AM
HI i have a pretty good (quite long!) list of things we can claim for..i will email you later if you let me know your address..pm me.
If anyone else has pm'd me apologies we had trouble with our printer so wouldn't scan..let me know again and ill send them to you. x

Hello Jelly Baby,

Thank you for letting us know, you can helpp.

I would like to request for a list of items we childminders could claim for.
could you private message me.

I am waiting for my registration to come through and hopefully get kids to start as soon as possible

Regards
Giri

nicola1981
06-04-2011, 11:51 AM

can you email me too please....i'll pm you my email now

thank you

kell123
07-04-2011, 09:18 PM

hi any chance i could have the list to, thank you.