PDA

View Full Version : YOU can make a difference

Pipsqueak
16-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Yes you can. Another thread has started me of on this.

I know we all have some genuine moans and gripes about minding in general and NCMA (and the like) but you can make a difference.

Go to your regional and/or annual general meetings.
they are good fun, chance to learn something new, put your views across - your chance to be pro-active and be involved.

Find out who your area representative is and talk to them

Contact NCMA and tell them what you like, don't like, want, need
Unless NCMA are aware of the grass-roots issues that affect us then they can do nothing about it.

info@*************

We, do have the power people.
NCMA do represent us (NCMA member or not).

manjay
16-04-2010, 11:29 AM
I agree:thumbsup:

The Annual Regional Meetings are being held next month and details of who is Chair of your local Regional Organising Committee can be found here (http://www.*************/about_ncma/structure_and_strategy/regional_and_national_forums/regional_organising_committees.aspx).

Hebs
16-04-2010, 11:31 AM
I agree:thumbsup:

The Annual Regional Meetings are being held next month and details of who is Chair of your local Regional Organising Committee can be found here (http://www.*************/about_ncma/structure_and_strategy/regional_and_national_forums/regional_organising_committees.aspx).

yes and i wasn't even told about or invited to our regional meeting, only found out about it from Cher :panic: :angry:

manjay
16-04-2010, 11:36 AM
yes and i wasn't even told about or invited to our regional meeting, only found out about it from Cher :panic: :angry:

Then you need to bring it up with them when you go:D . Most of the time all of these are organised by volunteers such as myself and it doesn't always work out as it should. Maybe they need to look at their database.

Hebs
16-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Then you need to bring it up with them when you go:D . Most of the time all of these are organised by volunteers such as myself and it doesn't always work out as it should. Maybe they need to look at their database.

oh i will, cos isnt this one of the reasons i'm a paid member? :laughing: