PDA

View Full Version : Can you fit 3 car seats in a renault scenic

snufflepuff
16-04-2010, 11:18 AM
We have a renault scenic (5 independent seats) and currently have 2 car seats in the back, one at each side. Im possibly going to need a 3rd seat but im not sure if it will fit in the middle. The 2 seats i have are quite bulky (one is for 9 months- 4 years, the other is 9 months to 12 years) and wouldnt fit in next to eachother eg one at the side and one in the middle. Does anyone have 3 forward facing car seats in their car? Does anyone know of a slim car seat that would fit in the middle? (will be for a 12 month old) I do have a rear facing baby carrier style seat that fits on a base and will probably fit in the middle, so that would do the job for now but once the LO reaches 13 kg i'll need something else!
Definately cant afford a new car!!!

desiderata
16-04-2010, 11:21 AM
I have 3 seats in mine cant remember the name of 2 of them but they are black and red from Mothercare and a Graco one in the middle that uses the car seat belt. They fit well. Have got to go out in car later will look for names and put them on for you.

tulip0803
16-04-2010, 12:47 PM
I have a Britax Prince car-seat in the centre of my car ( not a scenic) It is slim & lightweight so good if you need to change car seats regulaly. Also fits on 3 point or lap belt.

Leanne59
16-04-2010, 01:53 PM
I have a Britax Prince car-seat in the centre of my car ( not a scenic) It is slim & lightweight so good if you need to change car seats regulaly. Also fits on 3 point or lap belt.

I have this one too, its so easy to fit compared to the others I have.

crazyhazy
16-04-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm sure it's the scenic my friend has, she has two stage 23 graco seats and a britax renaissance stage 1 in the back.

ajs
17-04-2010, 07:17 AM
i have a grande scenic so not sure if they are the same width but

i can fit three side by side if i wriggle the middle one about a bit to strap it.
no problem