PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Cheated

singingcactus
16-04-2010, 09:12 AM
I was supposed to be starting with a new family on Monday. One of the kids was the same age as my son and the others were older kids. I have spent the last few weeks preparing, planning, changing my house round to suit the new age group, organising personal files, planning a new daily schedule and all in all preparing and looking forward to starting this family especially because of the older age group.
And now because of my house move I have had to find a new minder for the family and I will now not even get one day with them :( . The new minder is fantastic, and is a friend of mine and I know the kids will be well looked after and very happy there...but, after looking forward to getting to know my new family and having it so suddenly wrenched from me I just feel cheated. Daft I know, but I am sad about it all.

huggableshelly
16-04-2010, 09:16 AM
ouch .... but think of it as an experience, keep your planning etc it will be useful to refer too in the future.

Good Luck with the house move and gaining new mindees.

sandy64
16-04-2010, 09:17 AM
it must be hard when theres so much change for you moving house is always such a big thing, but also can be positive a new start, are you going to be c.m? if so im sure a family just as nice will be along soon. and at least the children are going to a lovely c.m you know. i wish you lots of luck in the move.:)

Mrs_F
16-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Just wanted to say good luck in your new home x

sarah707
16-04-2010, 10:45 AM
I don't think you want to move do you? :(

Take the weekend as a bit of a break and try to find a positive slant to the process.

Good luck with it all xx

singingcactus
16-04-2010, 12:35 PM
I don't think you want to move do you? :(

Oh I really really want to move! I really do not like this little village - for many many reasons.
I was just looking forward to only having school age kid for a change (in sept the two younger ones would have gone to big school, and the two year old I have I think would not be needing me anymore).
Oh well, best laid plans and all lol. Hopefully someone will need me in Leeming.