PDA

View Full Version : Emotions, pictures of..

cherry
15-04-2010, 03:49 PM
I want to make a notice board up with faces of emotions, does anyone know of a good website.

georgie456
15-04-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm also in the process of making an emotions board.
I have got all my lot to pose for photos with different faces - sad, happy, angry, shy etc etc and will use those.
I personally think they will be nicer than pictures of random people we don't know and the kids loved posing for the pictures!

hannahsstar
15-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi, I have recently used some off www.tes.co.uk in the resources section named Emotions - Facial Expressions Cards.

They're quite nice ones. You maybe able to find them on www.communication4all.co.uk

sarah707
15-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I've just finished an illustrated emotions e-book along with Sarah who draws the pictures.

We have used emotions hamsters and they are very cute and cuddly and reflect exactly how the children feel at any given time.

There are lots of ideas for activities to reflect each emotion and we have used the hamsters in different ways and given them all names, stories or rhymes and little personalities.

The other nice way of reflecting emotions is to get the children themselves to pull sad / happy / excited / surprised etc faces and take photos of each other.

There is also a feelings chart download in green members made by Pauline.

Hth :D

Helen Dempster
15-04-2010, 05:42 PM
I also took my own piccies of the mindees making each emotion and used these to make a chart. I used velcro so they could stick which mood they were in each day - they loved it :)

cherry
15-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Some great ideas, thank you :)