PDA

View Full Version : Childminding Items.

Mrs_F
15-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Does anybody have any books/leaflets etc that they no longer need? I know I'm just starting out but trying to get bits at a time rather then all in one go. *Also looking for any NCMA items that are no longer needed* :jump for joy:

huggableshelly
15-04-2010, 09:43 AM
once you have gone through the registration process you will gain your NCMA starter pack which will include everything you need to get going. To be honest there isnt any point in requesting NMCA items that others no longer need as changes to paperwork happens so the chances are anything you are given will be out of date by the time you need to start using it.

I would advise that you get in touch with your local childrens centre, ask them if they have a support network or a childminding co-ordinator you can contact who will then assist you to gain the up-to-date information you are seeking.

sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear/read and hoping i have not caused any offense to you or any others who may drop in to read/reply.

Mrs_F
15-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks hun :)

Kelly
15-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi Mrs F, following the post by huggableshelly, of course you will only get the NCMA starter pack if you are in a funded area, I know where I live you get the course but do not get the NCMA start up pack. R u in the UK? I noticed you are in Germany. You can get the paperwork from NCMA, at least you'll know it's up to date.

Mrs_F
16-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Thanks hun, yeah I'm in Germany.