PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Explosion's

celdemorg
15-04-2010, 09:20 AM
OMG, I have one little mindee and she's a tiny little thing, her napies are just unbelievable, she has at least 3 or 4 a day (can I ask is this normal??) and it get's absolutely everywhere!! I dread changing her nappies :eek:
my ds doesn't do this many on a bad day!! Three times this morning from half seven!!

I know it's a tad early to be talking about this and i do apologise if your having a late breakfast, but I just thought that if i have to endure it, I would like to share it with everone else, as I'm quite a thoughtful person like that you know.:laughing:

xxx

Mouse
15-04-2010, 09:28 AM
lol! Thanks for sharing!

How old is lo? It can be quite normal for some children...unfortunately for you!

I have one mindee who exploded twice last week! I lay him on the mat, opened his nappy & just sat there thinking "where do I start?!" He lay there looking at me as if to say "rather you than me"!

The Juggler
15-04-2010, 09:39 AM
oh dear! I remember when I had two one year olds and once did 9 nappies in a day. Think it tends to come in fits and starts but some children are like that all the time. Fingers crossed yours is the former:laughing: :laughing:

AliceK
15-04-2010, 09:41 AM
I have 1 like that although luckily for me she only has 1 at my house and usually waits till she gets home for the other one. She is the only child I use gloves for when changing because it is just a real explosion. Guess I've been spoiled up till now and am used to nice neat poo's not these great explosions :laughing:

xxxxxx

celdemorg
15-04-2010, 09:42 AM
I am sorry sharing, honestly!!

But the reason I posted is that I'm potty training my ls and he's doing really well, only on his 2nd day:clapping: but i was thinking of when I start my little mindee, she's nearly 2 so won't be too far away in the the future, and i was thinking :eek: :eek: :eek: well i don't really know want to say, but I won't be looking forward to it. I don't think I've seen a 'normal' one (if you understand what i mean, i know they can be all different). Should they still be like this at this age. Mum doesn't say anything really, so I'm presuming this is just what she does.

xxx

huggableshelly
15-04-2010, 09:50 AM
ask mom how often she goes at home.
often children who are more regular tend to potty train late (my experience not a definate fact) then they slow down as they learn to control their motions.

presuming it is of normal colouring, but maybe there is something that is affecting her tiny tummy, maybe a food intolerance that has gone undetected. It is worth discussing this with parents, hopefully parents will tell you it is normal for her.

AliceK
15-04-2010, 09:51 AM
I am sorry sharing, honestly!!

But the reason I posted is that I'm potty training my ls and he's doing really well, only on his 2nd day:clapping: but i was thinking of when I start my little mindee, she's nearly 2 so won't be too far away in the the future, and i was thinking :eek: :eek: :eek: well i don't really know want to say, but I won't be looking forward to it. I don't think I've seen a 'normal' one (if you understand what i mean, i know they can be all different). Should they still be like this at this age. Mum doesn't say anything really, so I'm presuming this is just what she does.

xxx

Yes the mindee I'm talking about with the explosions is nearly 2 too and I've never seen a "neat" one either in the 6mths since I've had her :laughing:

xxxxx

Toothfairy
15-04-2010, 10:20 AM
I have a 15m mindee and ever since she started on solids, her nappies have been unbearable. I have her from 8.15am - 5.15pm and during a day I have 3-4 dirty nappies from her. Each dirty nappy is a diferent colour, stinks the house out and comes out the leg holes and up her back!!!!

Parents have taken her to the DR's but they say she is fine.

I have told parents (who are friends) that I will soon be charging for Air Freshner, as most of wages go on it. :D