PDA

View Full Version : Following on from my 'Im upset post'

Fabby
14-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Well, she is coming tomorrow between 8-9m depending on traffic. I have just printed off a sheet that i will be answering from for when she throws the questions at me. Ive done this because i flutter when under pressure so i have typed out possible questions she may ask and supported them with the answers i want to give. Thanks to the people who PM'd me with the own personal experiences, this is how i have manageed to get an idea of the kind of questions she may ask. Ive prepared my hubby with questions she said she will want to cover with him (hes working till 12pm tonight aswell).
Well house all tidy, crickey it is like having my pre-reg inspection again.
Just spoke to hubby on the phone and just got myself upset.
Sigh
Need to pick myself up and be the confident person and the determined person that i have been since i decided i wanted to become a childminder.
:) :( :panic: :eek: yes i am feeling all these emotions at the moment :laughing:
Sorry for the long post guys xx

caz3007
14-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Hope all goes well tomorrow and that the inspector gives you an answer there and then.

Try and get some sleep :)

Mookins
14-04-2010, 07:52 PM
think positive hun
give yourself a little talking too or have a big cry now, scream into pillow let it all out now

then calm and relaxed for tomorrow

be thinking of ya both

x x x

Fabby
14-04-2010, 07:54 PM
think positive hun
give yourself a little talking too or have a big cry now, scream into pillow let it all out now

then calm and relaxed for tomorrow

be thinking of ya both

x x x

I was just thinking that myself. I was filling up before i opened this post and i thought i hope i dont start crying tomorrow whilst she is here!!! I think i need a really good cry!!

tashaleee
Hope all goes well tomorrow x

Mrs_F
Good luck hun x

Toothfairy
14-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Good luck, will be thinking of you.

AliceK
14-04-2010, 08:02 PM
I was just thinking that myself. I was filling up before i opened this post and i thought i hope i dont start crying tomorrow whilst she is here!!! I think i need a really good cry!!

Good Luck. Try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know). And you know what, if you end up crying don't worry at least Ofsted will see how much all this means to you.

Will be thinking of you. Let us all know how it went.

Sending lots of good luck vibes to you :group hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mamasheshe
14-04-2010, 08:02 PM
good luck I'm sure it'll be fine xxxxxxxxx

Carol M
14-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Good for you for being prepared.
Ofsted will see how much it has upset you, and quite rightly so!
Love and hugs to you
I'm sure it will all be fine.
Carol x

Fabby
14-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Thanks everyone. Just had a slight panic because i couldn't find his passport for I.D..... found it now though.
Well, i am just sitting her with a drink and a twix and watching the last half of the football. Just need to chill out, i have done EVERYTHING i can. Im glad she is coming that early to be honest, get it out of the way! She wont give me an answer tomorrow though, she said it is not her job to make a decision??!!

miffy
14-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Good luck, sending lots of positive vibes your way!

Miffy xx

sarah707
14-04-2010, 08:33 PM
You will be great! :thumbsup:

babs
14-04-2010, 08:41 PM
good luck hun . hope it all goes well ill be thinking of you in the morning and will cross my fingers ,toes and anything i can cross.... hugs

TheBTeam
14-04-2010, 09:20 PM
I am sure that all will go really well, they wont be surprised by you being slightly nervous.

Nikki76
14-04-2010, 10:08 PM
All the best..xx

angiemog
15-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Good Luck x

angeldelight
15-04-2010, 06:30 AM
Will be thinking of you

Lots of good luck but I am sure you will be fine

Angel xxx

Fabby
15-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Stil not here yet ............

mama2three
15-04-2010, 07:26 AM
Hope all goes well antpop , thinking of you! be sure to let us know how it goes..x

Tink
15-04-2010, 07:27 AM
Hope everything goes ok x x x

Jelly Baby
15-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Mollymop
15-04-2010, 07:33 AM
Sending loads of luck your wayx

cherry
15-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Good luck, thinking of you :)

Fabby
15-04-2010, 09:10 AM
She's been and gone!!! :clapping: Was here for about 35 minutes. Very sturn person, which i was half expecting after speaking to her on the phone! She went through the events with hub, basically just repeating what he wrote in the letter to them. She asked him what he would do if he was in this situation again etc etc. She said she could clearly see it was an act of out of charactor with it just being the one occassion. My hub mentioned how much hard work myself and himself have put it into setting this all up which went onto the point of the playroom and garden. She then wanted a nose and she loved my playroom and garden and loved how the children wouldbe able to flow from inside and outside!!:clapping: :clapping: She said she would advise that the registration is granted to me!!!! :clapping: The only thing is that the panel who sign it all off and who agree with this inspector are not meeting until a week on Friday she thinks, so got to wait probably another 2 weeks until my certificate comes!! BOOOOOOO!!

monkey62
15-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Good luck. You will be fine.

The Juggler
15-04-2010, 09:37 AM
that's great news. hope cert comes through soon.x

AliceK
15-04-2010, 09:37 AM
She's been and gone!!! :clapping: Was here for about 35 minutes. Very sturn person, which i was half expecting after speaking to her on the phone! She went through the events with hub, basically just repeating what he wrote in the letter to them. She asked him what he would do if he was in this situation again etc etc. She said she could clearly see it was an act of out of charactor with it just being the one occassion. My hub mentioned how much hard work myself and himself have put it into setting this all up which went onto the point of the playroom and garden. She then wanted a nose and she loved my playroom and garden and loved how the children wouldbe able to flow from inside and outside!!:clapping: :clapping: She said she would advise that the registration is granted to me!!!! :clapping: The only thing is that the panel who sign it all off and who agree with this inspector are not meeting until a week on Friday she thinks, so got to wait probably another 2 weeks until my certificate comes!! BOOOOOOO!!

Congratulations. I'm so glad it went well. See I told you you'd be ok and well done to hubby for pointing everything out to her :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

xxxxxxxxx

Avon
15-04-2010, 09:43 AM
:clapping: so very pleased for you!!! :clapping: I bet you are relieved :D

You will be minding before you know it!:clapping:

mama2three
15-04-2010, 10:03 AM
thats great news , minding before you know it!!!!

caz3007
15-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Thats great news. You are nearly there now :clapping: :clapping:

Carol M
15-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Yay! Happy, Happy, Happy
Carol x

~Chelle~
15-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Thats good news :clapping: Well done x

Toothfairy
15-04-2010, 11:05 AM