PDA

View Full Version : Gazebo?

jelly15
14-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Can anyone recommend a good gazebo that can say up all summer and is waterproof, need shade in the garden for mindees?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup: .

funfunfun
14-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Can anyone recommend a good gazebo that can say up all summer and is waterproof, need shade in the garden for mindees?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup: .

have a look on sarah707 website she has a built on gazebo fized to th e back of the house

or ask her

sarah707
14-04-2010, 08:08 PM
i have a semi-fixed awning it's up all year round but it does come down for cleaning.

The one I wanted was a retractable type but I haven't got space between the door and roof of my conservatory or I'd have got that instead.

Before that I had a 3m2 gazebo from Woolies which lasted a year and then collapsed.

Hth :D

The Juggler
15-04-2010, 08:49 AM
we left ours up most of last year but had to take it down when windy - only we forgot one weekend we were away and it ripped itself from it's tie-downs and blew away!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

might invest in one of those pop up ones for this year.

angeldelight
15-04-2010, 08:53 AM
We have this one

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6501455/Trail/searchtext%3EGAZEBO.htm

It is a decent size and we have a table and 6 chairs inside it with plenty of room to move around

It zips up at the sides or you can have them open

The kids love it and it was a great buy - the rain does come in and usually wets all around the edge but the middle usually stays dry

Its ok in light rain the kids stay out in it

Great for shade

Cosy on cooler days

It stays up all summer and will be going back up in a week or so

Angel xx