PDA

View Full Version : hello need advice what to charge please

sandy64
14-04-2010, 12:41 PM
hi had 3 enquiries this wk just seen a mum today but its 2 days a wk from july but i really need fulltime so need to think more.and 1, 4pm-10.30pm but just put phone down from someone i no she wants from mon 12.15 to 3.15 i can do cause mine is at same nursery as her son so id take her other lo home then meet up at 3.15 what would i charge i dont normally charge per hr my half day is £15 is that to much and its only when nursey open. so would be extra money am i right to do this? or should i have a fulltime place i woulnt ever be over numbers as she knows its only when nursery is open . my head is wurling lol just made apointment to take leaflets to college tommorrow.why do these calls happen like this.

Chimps Childminding
14-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Depends on how badly you need to fill the space, and how many days mum wants you from 12.15 - 3.15 as it would take up one of your spaces for 3 hours a day. Not to bad if it is only once a week, but could stop you taking on a full timer if it is more!!!

sandy64
14-04-2010, 02:26 PM
hi its 5 days and im full now this would fill a place only when my dd is in nursey school 12.15-3.15 she goes with another lo i mind and the brother to the lo who needs me thats why il have 3hrs i dont no what to do i will have another lo with me same age so that would be good.