PDA

View Full Version : SOOOO HAPPY - help needed tho :)

NaggyNat
14-04-2010, 09:22 AM
I have just had another call and its for a full timer! Mum is wanting to use me, came recommended and has already spoke about giving me a deposit and meeting me at 2pm today. That will be 7 on my books...only been doing it since 29th March so pretty proud of myself :)

How much do you all charge for deposits or so I charge a retainer? Wants the place in August....she is a student nurse so know she hasnt much money........

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The Juggler
14-04-2010, 09:59 AM
wow! well done. I would charge a months deposit. if you need to fill the place I would also talk about a part-fee retainer but if you would rather child didn't start until August (to get used to the numbers!) then I'd just go with the deposit.

AliceK
14-04-2010, 10:14 AM
I've just taken on siblings for an August start. Mum is going back to work after being on maternity leave. I've just asked for 1 week as a deposit. I'll use this against their first months invoice. I know how hard it is money wise when you've been on maternity leave and 1 week is good enough for me.

xxxxxx

monkey62
14-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Welldone to you, you filled up your places very quickly. I always take a deposit from parents which is refundable against last month fee.
So far I have never charged for a retainer, but I never had someone to start so far ahead (ussually within a month or so).

cuddlybunny38
14-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Well done, x

Blue Boy
14-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Out of this world. What ever you are doing yo should bottle it and sell it. Well done you:thumbsup:

NaggyNat
14-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Thanks everyone!!!! Mum came and loved it and said straight away that she wanted to use me so I am well chuffed. Settling in August and starts full time in September. I now have no vacancies - not bad seeing as I only started a couple of weeks ago :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

xxx