PDA

View Full Version : Decided to keep the boys on..

Jelly Baby
14-04-2010, 07:39 AM
As some of you know i do a school run every morning and afternoon for 2 boys (literally takes 15 mins each way if that) who have been shall we say rather hard work the last few months! With it being the holidays i have had a break and hope to go back into it next week with a new head on and tackle a problem every time it arises!

The twins i have gained made it hard for us as will have 2 over for car space and needed dh to help me out..what with him having to get up at 8am each morning to do this we figured to just let them go but have decided for the big amount of money it is per week we will try it with the twins and see how things pan out. IF the parents of the boys dont take any of my 'moans' on board i will then deff give notice but like dh said while we are young and the work is there we should take it while we can and will give us a great opportunity to save up lots of money.

Wish me luck hope im doing the right thing!!

Fabby
14-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Hopefully it will all work out for you keeping them on. If you didn't give it this last go then you will never know.

Jelly Baby
14-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Thanks.

Think part of the prob is me tbh..i always bite my tongue and think 'oh only 5 mins in the car'..if i do say anything it's always to them and very rarely to the parents as always think oh hey will be better tomorrow ect!

Going to start as i mean to go on and call mum each time i have an issue see how it goes..at the end of the day i can now afford to lose them but rather have that income if we can..also like i said to dh half fee in holidays is a good chunk with no stress!
Thanks x

The Juggler
14-04-2010, 08:34 AM
good luck. hope it works out.x

Toothfairy
14-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Good luck, hope it all works out.:thumbsup:

tashaleee
14-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Hope it all works out for you (and its nice to know that you can 'afford' to give them up if you need to) :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
15-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Like you say give it a try and it may well work out fine, if not at least you have tried.