PDA

View Full Version : help

littlestars26
14-04-2010, 07:33 AM
hi everyone i just wondering if anyone got any ideas i can pitch i hav got a 2 year old 14month old 16month old and nearly 3 year old and wanting to develop there language there are really intrerested in animals, role play etc i am also wanting to get parents involved so wanting some ideas i can give to parents to do at home with the children any ideas will be most apprieated
thank u

jaja
14-04-2010, 07:52 AM
animal story sack with finger puppets and stuffed toys and a couple of books, this can be sent home for parents to read to them and act out with the puppets whilst reading the story....

hope this helps xxxxxx

littlestars26
14-04-2010, 07:56 AM
hi great idea but where can i purchase the puppets from do u think an old macdonald singin sack would go down well

Fabby
14-04-2010, 09:08 AM
If you are a member of a childrens centre then see if their toy library has got any story sacks because the childrens centre near me has got about 30 story sacks that we can loan FOC so you could use them and rotate them - a cheaper way!!

monkey62
14-04-2010, 11:42 AM
hi great idea but where can i purchase the puppets from do u think an old macdonald singin sack would go down well

Also you can do your own one. I have done all my story sacks, some of them like Old Mc donalds, Five little ducks etc you can buy them one by one from charity shops or car bots sale stc.
The others I have done them with my olders mindees, just pics or coloring images on a lolly stick. ( easy and much cheaper)