PDA

View Full Version : Online Resource Centre - FREE!

Carpet Monkeys
13-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Just stumbled across this (http://www.******.co.uk/) site whilst looking for labels for drawers - you can edit labels too, which is great.

Mookins
13-04-2010, 04:43 PM
just had a quick look ...brilliant..have saved to favourites to have a proper look when hubby stops peering over my shoulder...we have to share computer and its driving me crazy

x x x

Avon
13-04-2010, 04:45 PM
This looks good, thanks!

Carpet Monkeys
13-04-2010, 04:50 PM
I've just put in suggestion for drawer labels!! Also joined their facebook page!

Fabby
13-04-2010, 05:34 PM
its great! thanks !!!!!

sandy64
13-04-2010, 05:40 PM
thanks great site:)

maisiemog
13-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks....looks fab. Will have a proper look later. Am meant to be tidying up whilst dd is being bathed...whoops!

Leanne59
13-04-2010, 06:19 PM
looks fab thanks, for sharing

angeldelight
13-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks for sharing

Angel xx

Daisy1956
13-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Thank-You so much for sharing.

dobby
13-04-2010, 09:28 PM
that looks great, another one for my favourites :)

Thanks for sharing

monkey62
13-04-2010, 10:51 PM
FAB. Thanks for sharing

mushpea
15-04-2010, 06:00 AM
It certainly looks like a good site, although i noticed a lot of the resources so far are very smililar to the old unmentionable website most of us used to use, do you know who is running this site and if its safe? really dont want to put a downer on things but just being weary especialy as it seems to have just started up due to it asking for suggestions and a lot of stuff saying it has work being done on it.

Tink
15-04-2010, 06:14 AM
I wondered the same, also most of the resources are unavailable as they are working on it, surely they should have everything in place before they launched the site?

gigglinggoblin
15-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Theres quite a lot on there thats brill, it does say beta so its a good time to make suggestions. Thanks for the link!

LittleMissSparkles
15-04-2010, 09:00 AM
:thumbsup: thank you x

twinkl
19-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks for all the kind comments - we are glad that you like the site. Just to awnser a few of your questions.

1. We are nothing to do with any other online resources site -- this is a brand new resource site and is fully safe. The details of who runs it can be found here: http://www.******.co.uk/page/questions-we-get-asked

2. We are, as gigglinggoblin pointed out, still in beta so we dont have a full bank of all the resources that we would like --- but that said we have been working really hard to get some superb resources up for you. We thought we would let you see the resources as we produce them rather than keep you all in the dark.

3. We are looking for resource requests, so we would love to hear from you all if you have any requests for resources that you would like us to produce.

Hope this answers a few of your questions - if you have any more I would love to answer them.

Regards,

Andrew.

ZoeAlli
19-04-2010, 09:34 PM
This looks a great site! Have saved it to my favourites and look forward to using the resources as they get up and running.
I understand the concerns and it is good to be cautious but I think it is only fair to give any new resource site a chance. It will be good to have a reliable site that we can use and contribute ideas to.
Thank you ****** for your post. I look forward to contributing ideas and using the resources you provide. :thumbsup:

mushpea
20-04-2010, 05:59 AM
Thanks for all the kind comments - we are glad that you like the site. Just to awnser a few of your questions.

1. We are nothing to do with any other online resources site -- this is a brand new resource site and is fully safe. The details of who runs it can be found here: http://www.******.co.uk/page/questions-we-get-asked

2. We are, as gigglinggoblin pointed out, still in beta so we dont have a full bank of all the resources that we would like --- but that said we have been working really hard to get some superb resources up for you. We thought we would let you see the resources as we produce them rather than keep you all in the dark.

3. We are looking for resource requests, so we would love to hear from you all if you have any requests for resources that you would like us to produce.

Hope this answers a few of your questions - if you have any more I would love to answer them.

Regards,

Andrew.

great, thanks for answering the concerns and hope you didnt take offence that i had raised them but understand that i was being caustious,, your items do look great and its nice to have a rescource site with lablels and stuff again, as for suggestion's in your topic area it would be nice to have a mini beast section , farm, seaside/under the sea, transport, and would be good to have a heading poster like with the word farm on with animals surrounding it or somthing similar to head the display?
good luck with your new site.

miffy
20-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Thank you - great site

Miffy xx

Carpet Monkeys
21-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Hi ****** - welcome to the site.

If you are looking for suggestions, how about toy storage labels, like Duplo, Lego, Kitchen, Cars, Threading, Lace Cards etc. I'm sure the others can contribute other things.