PDA

View Full Version : advertising advice please

sandy64
13-04-2010, 11:25 AM
hi all have had a good idea going to ring local college to see if they will let me advertise there as i need to fill place in sept and would be great term time only which is what i do now. but what i need advice with who do i ask for and what do i say i no i sound thick lol but need to get it right ive had stuff done on vista so got cards etc and i no new interviews start may/june so good time and advice please :)

christine e
13-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Student Support? Or you could e mail the college - that way whoever filters through their e mails decides who to forward it to and it hopefully gets to the right person.

Good luck

Cx

Fabby
13-04-2010, 12:14 PM
great idea Sandy! I would just call the main switchboard number, tell them what your call is about and they will be able to transfer you to hopefully the correct person. You know what some of these switchboards can be like though, you can be passe from pillow to post half the time! Good luck. Let us know how you go on ;)

The Juggler
13-04-2010, 01:19 PM
I did that too, as I had one day t-time only to fill and suited a student perfectly. Get in touch with student services/support as they usually keep a list of childminders who'll accept care to learn - our at least ours does.

sandy64
13-04-2010, 05:58 PM
thanks for your replys il ring tommorrow would you take buisness cards for them to give out?

maisiemog
13-04-2010, 08:10 PM
What a great idea! I shall be ringing my local college tomorrow to see if I can advertise my spaces there! Cheers!!! :o

sandy64
14-04-2010, 08:37 AM
hi just rang them they have said bring them in but dont no if they can hand them out so just going to leave a box of cards not my postcards as they were expensive and dont want them in a bin lol so will go down tommorrow.:)

funfunfun
14-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Id do a few posters .......................???

My local college have a nursery there so i dont think they would let me advertise